We're looking for an experienced eCommerce professional to act as a trusted consultant to our largest clients. As an eCommerce Consultant, you will be responsible for advising multiple Fortune 500 companies regarding their portfolios across major retailers including Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Costco.com, and more. The recommendations and actionable insights you develop and present will ultimately be used by top executives to make strategic business decisions.
This role is ideal for leveraging our industry leading eCommerce Intelligence platform to develop a career in eCommerce, brand management, consulting, and the application of Big Data. This is an opportunity to work at a fast-paced, high-growth company in the eCommerce business intelligence space, while at the same time gaining exposure to the world’s largest consumer goods companies. One Click Retail is growing rapidly across all departments, allowing flexibility for personal development in many areas.
- Using proprietary consulting frameworks and our data analytics platform to develop and present comprehensive, actionable, and accurate insights backed by measured data to our client companies, both at the analyst as well as the executive levels.
- You will lead group presentations over the phone as well as participate in onsite consulting engagements at clients’ offices.
- Strong business judgement and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally are critical to your success in this role.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience presenting orally using Microsoft PowerPoint to individuals and groups
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Comfort with SQL preferred.
- Sound business judgment – can build reports and models to fit clients’ needs.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Demonstrated professional experience in analytics or consulting.
- eCommerce experience highly desired (Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Overstock.com, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About One Click Retail
At One Click Retail we’re a leader in ecommerce data measurement, sales analytics and search optimisation for brand manufacturers in North America and Europe. Using a combination of website indexing, machine learning and proprietary software we’ve managed to develop one of the most accurate, trusted and reliable data platforms in the marketplace.
We’re a company with the stability of a large enterprise and the growth of a startup. This allows you to work with some of the largest brands in the world whilst also experiencing the faster decisions possible from a smaller brand.
One Click Retail is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?